CHASE THE ACE LOTTERY FUNDRAISER
@PETITCODIAC VALLEY GOLF AND COUNTRY CLUB
86 Golf Course Road, Petitcodiac, NB E4Z 6H4
- Ticket sales and draws will be held each Monday at the Petitcodiac Valley Golf and Country Club at above noted address. Tickets will be sold on Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 10 am until 6 pm. Thursday ticket sales shall be from 10 am until 10 pm. On Monday (draw day) sales will be from 10 am until 8 pm. Draw to be held at 8:15.
- Two part tickets will be sold at a cost of $2 each; 3 for $5; 10 for $10. Ticket sales are restricted to those 19 years of age or older.
- Distribution of weekly ticket sales shall be:
- 20% to Petitcodiac Boys and Girls Club (The House project)
- 20% to winning ticket holder
- 25% to the accumulated Prize Pot
- 35% to Petitcodiac Valley Golf and Country Club
- Each Monday, one winning ticket will be drawn from that week’s ticket sales. The holder of the winning ticket will win 20% of the total week’s sales plus a chance to draw for the Ace of Clubs accumulated pot.
- A standard deck of 52 cards will be used with the Ace of Clubs being revealed before each draw. Once an individual ticket has been drawn, the deck will be shuffled, the cards placed face down (fanned out) on the table and the ticket holder has the opportunity to draw for the Ace of Clubs. If the Ace of Clubs is not drawn, that card is torn in half and the ticket holder is awarded the 20% of weekly sales. The deck will be secured and locked onsite at the Petitcodiac Valley Golf and Country Club. This will continue until the Ace of Clubs is drawn.
Since our time noted for the Chase the Ace is only for 34 weeks, in the event that the Ace of Clubs has not be drawn on or before November 26, the draw shall be continuous on November 26 until the Ace is drawn. All ticket holders who do not draw the Ace will share equally in the 20% normally allocated to the winning ticker holder while the ticket holder who