Golf is a game, something you do for fun. It was never meant to be a struggle.
Our Facilities: Our facility features an outdoor driving range with grass tees. A short game area and a practice putting green. Access to our golf course for on-course coaching is also available. Our Head Golf Professional Brent McKay is trained and certified by the Canadian PGA and it is our goal to teach you more than how to swing the club. Whether it’s a single video lesson or a comprehensive program, we will help you learn how to play and enjoy the game of golf using the best tools and learning environment.
PVGCC Coaching Packages
Golf Skill Set Assessment One person $60, two people $45pp
An extensive 1 hour assessment where you will perform various shots required to play golf. The assessment results will show us the strengths and weaknesses of your game. From this assessment, we’ll recommend a program to fit your goals and budget.
● Short game assessment
● Long game assessment
● Iron assessment
One person $60
An extensive 1 hour golf club assessment. Each golf club will be assessed for lie angle, loft angle, shaft length, grip size, and shaft flex. You will be given a report with the findings and your fitter will determine what changes should be made to the clubs to help improve your game.
Single Lesson – Adult
● 1 person (40 mins) $40
● 2 person (60 mins) $35pp
Adult Beginner Group Classes
For the newer student. We will be working on the basic fundamentals for grip, stance, alignment, putting, chipping, and full swing. The CPGA instructor will take the beginner golfer through all the skill sets required to enable them to feel more comfortable with golf terminology and to play the game on a golf course appropriate for their skill level.
SCHEDULE GET GOLF READY
– GROUP 1 MAY 12/13/14/15
– GROUP 2 MAY 19/20/21/22
Get Ready To Go Play Golf
To Get Golf Ready means you will learn everything you need to know to play golf in just a few short lessons. You may not be ready for the Tour or even a tee time on Saturday morning, still you will certainly build your comfort and confidence and will be able to go play this great game with family and friends.
Each session will focus on the various golf skills you will use while playing. In addition to learning the basics, you will be guided into the golf course to put your skills into action in a casual, friendly setting.
Here’s some of what you will learn:
● Warm up, stretching and wellness tips
● The best ways to hold the club and get ready before you take a swing
● Getting comfortable with the full swing
● Using your irons to get the ball in the air and onto the green
● Swinging your driver and the other ‘big’ clubs to hit the long shots
● Getting the ball close to the hole — chipping, pitching and other shots from short distances
● Caring for the course
● Learning the ‘lingo’, like fairway & rough, tee box & green, divot & bunker, and more
● Having more fun using ‘It’s Okay Tips’ as the way to play
● Starting your play from the correct tee markers and have more fun
● Helpful shortcuts to save time while you play
● Linking all that you’ve learned to play a few holes
● Tips for playing in groups, on teams and other fun ways to play
● Getting you more comfortable on the course and where to drive the cart
● Feel more confident in keeping score and golfer etiquette
● More opportunities for you to come back and play golf