– Boys and Girls age 5-18/ Groups will be divided by age and skill Level.
– Brent Mckay-Main Instructor/CPGA Golf Professional.
– 12 Sessions (clinics,Golf Outings,Skill Competitions and Family Day with BBQ.
– Designed for Kids of All Skill Levels. Our primary focus is creating a safe environment for Learning.
– Clinics will be held Tuesday Morning starting June 29th.
– Cost Members Free. Non members $75.
First Tee uses golf to teach youth life lessons and leadership skills. Sessions include
a fun, group setting for youth ages 5 to 18 regardless of background or previous
experience. Teaming up with experts in positive youth development, First Tee helps
youth become good golfers and even better people.
On the Golf Course
Junior golf is just part of First Tee. Through our program that strengthens character,
kids will learn life skills that stay with them into the rest of their lives, like:
● Understanding and managing emotions
● Resolving conflicts
● Setting up step-by-step goals
● Planning for the future
● Appreciating diversity
Advancing through the Program
Participants progress through levels by demonstrating inner strength, character, and
the life and golf skills they have learned. All participants regardless of age start at the PLAYer level.
● PLAYer – Tee it up for the first time and learn the game of golf and First Tee’s Code of Conduct.
● Par – Focus on interpersonal and self-management skills on and off the course.
● Birdie – Emphasis on setting goals and making them a reality.
● Eagle – Learn resilience, conflict resolution, and future planning.
● Ace – Put it all together and hone in on setting goals, career education, and giving back to the community.